the men in my life who are at war

I have very many dear ones who are at war and I would like to share my everyday feelings

Friday, March 24, 2006

Its been 4 months

Its been 4 months since my husband left for Iraq. First deployment in 7 years......since the marine corps days when he went to kosovo. We didn't leave each other on very good terms. We have been married all my adult life. Since I was 19. Its been 8 years. I still love and adore him very much but the man who once adored me has taken me for granted. I have taken refuge in a few men who are also fighting this stupid war.....one I have grown very fond of..it was by mistake. He's so adorable and funny and he makes me feel loved and wanted. He has told me things that he doesn't mean though....he will never leave his wife just like I would never leave my husband. He wants to make me happy for the rest of our lives. He toyed with my emotions and that wasn't fair. He is under attack right now and I am very scared and worried for him and his buddies. I will be praying for him and his unit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home